Wednesday, December 28, 2016

I'm back!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Hey Tweebies! You see what I did there? DOUBLE-POST! I published a post earlier when I couldn't keep my eyes open, and now I'm back at the keyboard! But wait a second. I will be AFK (Away From Keyboard) for a few seconds. Wait here.
I'm BAK (Back At Keyboard)! I have a complete guide to IM lingo, emoticons, and more. I just had to go get it. Now I'm back at the keyboard. FAWC (For Anyone Who Cares), I got a DVD of Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki for Christmas. Spirited Away is my favourite Studio Ghibli movie, all because of Haku! He is so cute!!! (Not the Haku from Naruto, the Haku from Spirited Away.) Anyway, IAT (I Am Tired). Are you? P.S: I am listening to Bonetrousle from Undertale as I type. 
Well, that's all for now, Tweebies. Sorry for being such a loony fish <'))))-< . I was using too much abbreviations! Am I right? Remember to read this post and become a Tweebie!
No hate and no critique!
Tweebie friends forever,
lolka12 (TweebieLife founder)
P.S: If you read this post, you're super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment