Friday, December 30, 2016

Roblox News

Friday, December 30, 2016
Hey Tweebies! Guess what? I recently joined Roblox. I think it's a lot of fun! I am currently playing Pokemon Tycoon. I found an elf, Santa, a gingerbread man, and an Eevee. I am glad I found Eevee.
When I play Roblox, I feel good. I unleash the happiness. My friend likes to play Roblox, too. I'm happy we have something in common. Comment on my post if you play Roblox!
Well, that's all for now, Tweebies. Remember to read my posts daily! Sorry if this post was too short.
No hate and no critique!
Tweebie friends forever,
lolka12 (TweebieLife founder)
P.S: I am quitting Roblox for a while, due to a Roblox Creepypasta about a boy who died of cancer in 2008 and was reincarnated into a hat. I felt very uneasy reading this Creepypasta, and I thought I would experience this story all over again. I do not want to play Roblox anymore because of this incident. Thank you for listening... Love, Lolka
 i added a noob picture :p
P.S: I'm back on Roblox!

No comments:

Post a Comment