Monday, May 15, 2017

The weird life of Tweebie!

Monday, May 15, 2017
Hey Tweebies! Welcome back to my blog. I haven't been on since February! That's a long time. 3 months back! Anyway, the computer wasn't working a few days ago. Good news--the electrician came today, and fixed the fuses. It didn't take very long for the computer to start working again. Now I can blog more!
Earlier, I was trying to watch Max & Shred. It came on, but all I could hear was "Pbbbbbbbbbt." What the meep? This is crazy! So I decided to watch Cartoon Network (aka Teen Titans Go Network.) Speaking of Teen Titans Go, a weird episode came out where Robin was obsessed with avocados, and he got really fat! He even turned into an avocado himself! WHAT?? People can't turn into avocados!
Well, that's all for now, Tweebies. See you tomorrow!
P.S: Go check out my Youtube channel. It's super cool!
Also, remember what I used to say in 2016? 'No hate and no critique'? Hate is still not allowed on this blog. But I accept criticism now, as long as it's constructive so I can improve my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment